- ½ orange or 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 50g oats
- 75g dried dates
- 50g crushed almonds
- ½ tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, coconut flakes or chocolate
1. Mix the oats and orange juice in a bowl.
2. Cut the dates in half and remove the stones. Mix with the almonds in a food processor until the mixture is smooth, then add 1 tablespoon of the orange juice mixture.
3. Mix the dates and almonds well with the honey and orange juice.
4. Roast the sesame seeds in a pan until golden brown. Leave them to cool on a plate.
5. Mould the mixture of dates and almonds into 28 small balls (ca. 2cm across) and roll them in the coconut flakes or sesame seeds.
6. Leave the energy balls to dry for 15 minutes.