Ingredients for 4 persons
Time 30 minutes
- 550 g Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 150 g Plain Flour
- 50 g Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes, then cook gently in salted water or broth.
- Drain and steam in a saucepan.
- Sieve through the pumpkin.
- Then knead together with flour, olive oil, a little salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Break up the mix into bite-size pieces.
- Roll the pieces out a little and shape into gnocchi with a fork.
- Then bring the gnocchi to a boil in the salted water or broth until they float to the top, take them out and cool them in ice water and place them on a lightly oiled tray.
- Then sauté slowly in butter.
- Our blue and white tip: Enjoy either with sage butter or with a pumpkin curry foam. Pumpkin seeds or pumpkin oil are suitable as a garnish.